Migrating from PowerCampus Portal to Ellucian Portal
College of Saint Mary migrated from PowerCampus Portal to Ellucian Portal. The project required a new version of Sharepoint and a complete redesign of the portal site. This presentation will cover the process CSM followed and discussion on lessons learned and things we would do differently in the future.
Vice President for Institutional Technology
College of Saint Mary
Wednesday, August 23rd at 2:00pm EST.
Custom Integrations with PowerCampus
Description:Western Technical College has multiple custom integrations that they have setup to either import or export data from or to other systems. Josh Kinstler will be presenting a technical overview of these integrations. Some of the custom integrations include GP (HR/Finance), PowerFaids (Finacial Aid), Blackboard (LMS), Nebraska Books (Book store), Academic Works (Scholarship management) and curriculum on their website.
Western Technical College
Wednesday, July 19th at 2:00pm EST.
PCUG Discuss – CRM Discussion
Discuss CRM options and what others have implemented
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:00PM EST.
We have several starter questions we plan to ask the group concerning CRM on your campus:
1. What package is everyone currently using?
2. At what point does the prospect move from the CRM to a student in Powercampus?
3. Who manages the CRM environment on your campus?
4. Is your recruitment staff included in your Admissions department?
5. Does the CRM interact with your student Portal?
6. If you have a CRM – how many staff are required to maintain it?
This will be a great discussion, don’t miss it.