The PowerCampus User’s Group is looking for qualified individuals to fill the roles of Vice President, Communications Officer, and Program Coordinator. If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone, please contact the PCUG board here. A description of the positions can be found below:
- Perform the duties of the President in the event of the President’s disability or absence from meetings.
- Contact PowerCampus users on behalf of the PCUG.
- Complete other assignments as designated by the President.
Note: The Vice President shall serve one year as Vice President and the following year as President.
- Manage the PCUG web page
- Assist with web-based applications, surveys, etc.
- Promote electronic communication.
Program Committee Representative
- Fulfill all obligations in conjunction with annual conference hosted by Ellucian.
- Administer the PCUG annual conference scholarship process.