The PowerCampus User’s Group is looking for qualified individuals to fill the roles of Vice President, Secretary, Communications Officer, and Program Committee Representative. If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone, please contact the PCUG board here. The deadline for nominations is May 5th. Elections will be held during an online meeting on May 24th. A description of the positions can be found below:
- Perform the duties of the President in the event of the President’s disability or absence from meetings.
- Contact PowerCampus users on behalf of the PCUG.
- Complete other assignments as designated by the President.
Note: The Vice President shall serve one year as Vice President and the following year as President.
- Record and distribute minutes of all PCUG membership and Executive Board meetings.
- Receive nominations at the annual PCUG conference, obtain consent of nominees and prepare ballots.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Secretary.
- Manage the PCUG web page
- Assist with web-based applications, surveys, etc.
- Promote electronic communication.
Program Committee Representative
- Fulfill all obligations in conjunction with annual conference hosted by Ellucian.
- Administer the PCUG annual conference scholarship process.
This is a great way to get involved with the PowerCampus user community and help direct the future of the PowerCampus Users Group. If this sounds like something you would like to become a part of then nominate yourself. If you know someone else who would be a good candidate then encourage them to throw their hat in the ring. All nominations can be submitted here.