It’s that time of year again!
The PowerCampus User’s Group is looking for qualified individuals to fill the roles of Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
The responsibilities of the Vice-President are:
- Serves for one year and then ascends to the office of President for one year.
- Perform the duties of the President in the event of the President’s disability or absence from meetings.
- Contact new Ellucian clients on behalf of the PCUG with contact information provided by Ellucian.
- Complete other assignments as designated by the President.
The responsibilities of the Secretary are:
- Record and distribute minutes of all PCUG membership and Executive Board meetings.
- Receive nominations at the annual PCUG conference, obtain consent of nominees and prepare ballots.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Secretary.
The responsibilities of the Treasurer are:
- Collect annual dues and other monies as required.
- Keep an account of all monies received and expended.
- Make disbursements as authorized by the President.
- Prepare an annual report of the transactions and fiscal condition of the PCUG
- Deliver to the successive Treasurer or to the President all books, monies, and other property at the expiration of the term of office.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Treasurer.
If you are interested in any of these vacancies, please click the link below and submit the following:
- The position you’re are running for
- Your full name
- Your affiliated institution and position
- Your number of years working with PowerCampus
If you’d like to nominate someone, please click the below link and submit the following:
- The position you are nominating the person for
- The individuals full name
- Their affiliated institution and position
- Their number of years working with PowerCampus
If you work at a PCUG member institution, you are eligible for nomination and to vote! The time commitment is a minimum of 2 hours a month and could be as much as 3-5 hours in some months.
Nominations are open now until February 28th, 2018 with voting to be held in April.