In preparation for the annual PowerCampus Users Group (PCUG) meeting at Ellucian Live, nominations are now being accepted for the following positions:
- Vice President
If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone, please contact the PCUG board here. A description of the positions can be found below:
- Perform the duties of the President in the event of the President’s disability or absence from meetings.
- Contact PowerCampus users on behalf of the PCUG.
- Complete other assignments as designated by the President.
Note: The Vice President shall serve one year as Vice President and the following year as President.
- Record and distribute minutes of all PCUG membership and Executive Board meetings.
- Receive nominations at the annual PCUG conference, obtain consent of nominees and prepare ballots.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Secretary.
- Collect annual dues and other monies as required.
- Keep an account of all monies received and expended.
- Make disbursements as authorized by the Executive Board.
- Prepare an annual report of the transactions and fiscal condition of the PCUG.
- Deliver to the successive Treasurer or to the President all books, monies, and other property at the expiration of the term of office.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Treasurer.