The PowerCampus User’s Group is looking for qualified individuals to fill the roles of Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone, please contact the PCUG board here. A description of the positions can be found below:
- Perform the duties of the President in the event of the President’s disability or absence from meetings.
- Contact PowerCampus users on behalf of the PCUG.
- Complete other assignments as designated by the President.
Note: The Vice President shall serve one year as Vice President and the following year as President.
- Record and distribute minutes of all PCUG membership and Executive Board meetings.
- Receive nominations at the annual PCUG conference, obtain consent of nominees and prepare ballots.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Secretary.
- Collect annual dues and other monies as required.
- Keep an account of all monies received and expended.
- Make disbursements as authorized by the Executive Board.
- Prepare an annual report of the transactions and fiscal condition of the PCUG
- Deliver to the successive Treasurer or to the President all books, monies, and other property at the expiration of the term of office.
- Perform other duties necessary and incidental to the office of Treasurer.
This is a great way to get involved with the PowerCampus user community and help direct the future of the PowerCampus Users Group. If this sounds like something you would like to become a part of then nominate yourself. If you know someone else who would be a good candidate then encourage them to throw their hat in the ring. All nominations can be submitted here.